- Arsene Wenger: ‘It was Santi Cazorla’s turn to take penalty, Alexis Sanchez accepted it’ [Video]
- Keith Millen: ‘I am ready to take over as full time Crystal Palace boss, players respect me’ [Video]
- QPR boss Harry Redknapp: ‘We need a striker, but I don’t think we’re gonna find a good one!’
- Joey Barton has a rant at QPR ‘consumers’ after booing v Crystal Palace
- Big Sam ‘baffled & confused’ by Alex Song’s disallowed goal v Arsenal [Video]
Legia Warsaw go 2-nil up against Slask in the cup final
Slask Wroclaw 0 – Legia Warsaw 2 (Puchar Polski Final 1st leg, May 2, 2013) A first half double from Marek Saganowski steered Legia towards cup glory as they close in on the double.
- Updated: May 2, 2013