- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Galatasaray win 1-0 at Elazigspor; Anderlecht score 4; Servette sink Zurich; Shakhtar’s high five
- Updated: November 24, 2012
Elazigspor 0 – Galatasaray 1 (Super Lig, November 24, 2012) Yekta Kurtulus put Gala ahead in the 50th, but the story of the match was Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo’s penalty save for Galatasaray in 90th minute.
Bursaspor 1 – Antalyaspor 1 (Super Lig, November 24, 2012) Ferhat Kiraz put the home side in front after 20 minutes and the visitors were thankful to Ismail Aissati’s strike on the hour that they left the Bursa Ataturk Stadium with a share of the spoils.
Germinal Beerschot 1 – Anderlecht 4 (Jupiler League, November 24, 2012) Beerschot took a surprise lead in the 12th minute through Conor Laerenbergh but from there it was all Anderlecht, with goals to Massimo Bruno and Dieumerci Mbokani putting the away side ahead at half-time. A 58th-minute penalty from Guillaume Gillet and an Oleksandr Iakovenko strike after 79 minutes sealed the win.
Gent 0 – Zulte-Waregem 1 (Jupiler League, November 24, 2012) Ivan Lendric’s header from a free-kick gunned down Gent and kept Zulte-Waregem second.
Zurich 0 – Servette 2 (Swiss Super League, November 24, 2012) Two goals in three minutes around the hour mark earned bottom club Servette only their second win of the campaign, a 2-0 win at FC Zurich.
Shakhtar Donetsk 5 – Hoverla Uzhhorod 1 (Ukrainian Premier League, November 24, 2012) Leaders Shakhtar hosted Hoverla, and five minutes in Ilsinho put them well on their way. Eight minutes later Willian found time and space in the box to double their advantage. And in the 17th minute Herikh Mkhitaryan latched onto a long pass again from Fernandinho in midfield, made the keeper look stupid then added a third. Shakhtar were on fire but on the stroke of half time Frenchman Damien le Tallec pulled one back for the visitors to set up an interesting second half. But the comeback never materialized. First Douglas Costa made it 4-1 on the hour mark, before Marko Devic capped off the 5-1 win.