Galatasaray go 3 points clear after Sivas success; Kasimpasa held 2-2 by Genclerbirligi
- December 8, 2012
Sivasspor 1 – Galatasaray 3 (Super Lig, December 8, 2012) Galatasaray opened up a three-point cushion over Super Lig title rivals Besiktas with a 3-1 win at Sivasspor. Besiktas were held 2-2 by Eskisehirspor on Friday night and Gala took full advantage as Umut Bulut scored twice. His first-minute opener was cancelled out by Erman Kilic but Burak Yilmaz restored the visitors’ lead and Bulut completed the scoring.
Kasimpasa 2 – Genclerbirligi 2 (Super Lig, December 8, 2012) Genclerbirligi led twice, through Jimmy Durmaz and Dejan Lekic, but goals from Kalu Uche and Yalcin Ayhan – the latter in the last minute – earned the home side a point.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi