Fenerbahce own Orduspor; Mersin hold Gala; Anderlecht score six; Genk get five
- November 11, 2012
Fenerbahce 2 – Orduspor 1 (Super Lig, November 11, 2012) Moussa Sow scored early on and substitute Sezer Ozturk’s goal with five minutes remaining proved crucial as Samil Cinaz pulled a goal back in the last minute
Mersin 1 – Galatasaray 1 (Super Lig, November 11, 2012) Umut Bulut gave Gala the lead early in the second half but Mersin hit back just after the hour mark through Marcio Nobre.
Anderlecht 6 – Club Brugge 1 (Jupiler League, November 11, 2012) The hosts led 3-0 at half-time, Massimo Bruno and Dieumerci Mbokani putting them in control before Milan Jovanovic added a penalty. Sacha Kljestan added the fourth before Maxime Lestienne pulled a goal back for a Brugge team possibly still feeling the effect of their midweek Europa League exertions against Newcastle. Lucas Biglia’s 87th-minute penalty and a late sixth from Dennis Praet rubbed salt in the wounds.
Genk 5 – Mons-Bergen 1 (Jupiler League, November 11, 2012) Genk are three points back in third at the mid-point of the regular season after a 5-1 rout of Mons, who initially led through Jeremy Perbet’s 16th-minute strike. Jelle Vossen equalised and Julien Gorius put Genk in front before Glynor Plet netted a brace and Vossen rounded off the scoring with his second late on.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]