Fenerbahce own Orduspor; Mersin hold Gala; Anderlecht score six; Genk get five
- November 11, 2012
Fenerbahce 2 – Orduspor 1 (Super Lig, November 11, 2012) Moussa Sow scored early on and substitute Sezer Ozturk’s goal with five minutes remaining proved crucial as Samil Cinaz pulled a goal back in the last minute
Mersin 1 – Galatasaray 1 (Super Lig, November 11, 2012) Umut Bulut gave Gala the lead early in the second half but Mersin hit back just after the hour mark through Marcio Nobre.
Anderlecht 6 – Club Brugge 1 (Jupiler League, November 11, 2012) The hosts led 3-0 at half-time, Massimo Bruno and Dieumerci Mbokani putting them in control before Milan Jovanovic added a penalty. Sacha Kljestan added the fourth before Maxime Lestienne pulled a goal back for a Brugge team possibly still feeling the effect of their midweek Europa League exertions against Newcastle. Lucas Biglia’s 87th-minute penalty and a late sixth from Dennis Praet rubbed salt in the wounds.
Genk 5 – Mons-Bergen 1 (Jupiler League, November 11, 2012) Genk are three points back in third at the mid-point of the regular season after a 5-1 rout of Mons, who initially led through Jeremy Perbet’s 16th-minute strike. Jelle Vossen equalised and Julien Gorius put Genk in front before Glynor Plet netted a brace and Vossen rounded off the scoring with his second late on.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...