Club Brugge score 7 (!) at Beerschot; Genk smack Lierse for 4
- December 9, 2012
Germinal Beerschot 1 – Club Brugge 7 (Jupiler League, December 9, 2012) Brugge were dominant in the first half, taking a 3-0 lead into the break thanks to goals from Ryan Donk, Carlos Bacca and Maxime Lestienne. The visitors continued where they left off in the second half, adding a fourth through Mohamed Tchite in the 58th minute before Bacca bagged his second goal six minutes later. Beerschot managed to stop the flurry of goals, netting one themselves through Roei Dayan with 19 minutes remaining at the Olympisch Stadion. However, Brugge were not done scoring as Niki Zimling and Lior Refaelov completed the rout inside the final six minutes.
Genk 4 – Lierse 1 (Jupiler League, December 9, 2012) ulien Gorius broke the deadlock five minutes after the break before Israeli striker Elyaniv Barda doubled the home side’s advantage on the hour mark. Glynor Plet made it 3-0 two minutes later before Kostadin Hazurov reduced the deficit on 66 minutes. The result, however, was put beyond doubt when Barda claimed his second of the match, courtesy of an 83rd-minute penalty
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi