Club Brugge score 7 (!) at Beerschot; Genk smack Lierse for 4
- December 9, 2012
Germinal Beerschot 1 – Club Brugge 7 (Jupiler League, December 9, 2012) Brugge were dominant in the first half, taking a 3-0 lead into the break thanks to goals from Ryan Donk, Carlos Bacca and Maxime Lestienne. The visitors continued where they left off in the second half, adding a fourth through Mohamed Tchite in the 58th minute before Bacca bagged his second goal six minutes later. Beerschot managed to stop the flurry of goals, netting one themselves through Roei Dayan with 19 minutes remaining at the Olympisch Stadion. However, Brugge were not done scoring as Niki Zimling and Lior Refaelov completed the rout inside the final six minutes.
Genk 4 – Lierse 1 (Jupiler League, December 9, 2012) ulien Gorius broke the deadlock five minutes after the break before Israeli striker Elyaniv Barda doubled the home side’s advantage on the hour mark. Glynor Plet made it 3-0 two minutes later before Kostadin Hazurov reduced the deficit on 66 minutes. The result, however, was put beyond doubt when Barda claimed his second of the match, courtesy of an 83rd-minute penalty
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...