- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
9-man Anderlecht draw 2-2 with Standard Liege; Genk score four against Club Brugge
- Updated: February 3, 2013
Anderlecht 2 – Standard Liege 2 (Jupiler League, February 3, 2013) Anderlecht opened in just the 2nd minute through Lucas Biglia but were pegged back 20 minutes later when Michy Batshuayi turned home his 6th goal of the season. RCSA reduced to 10 men when Milan Jovanovic was show a straight red card six minutes before the break. Liege went ahead thanks to a Yoni Buyens strike seven minutes into the second half. Two more dismissals followed, William Vainqueur receiving his marching orders for a second bookable offence on the hour mark, followed by Anderlecht goal-scorer Biglia in the 81st minute, also for two yellow cards. Buyens’ still effort appeared to be enough to hand his side an invaluable three points, before Guillaume Gillet popped up with five minutes to equalise for the nine-man hosts.
Genk 4 – Club Brugge 1 (Jupiler League, February 3, 2013) A Laurens De Bock own-goal in the opening minutes handed Genk an early lead and it was one they did not relinquish, with a Khaleem Hyland penalty just before the hour doubling the home side’s advantage. A bad day for De Bock worsened when the defender was sent off for the foul which led to Hyland’s spot kick. Carlos Bacca gave 10-man Club Brugge hope four minutes from time but late goals from Elianiv Barda and Anthony Limbombe sealed the win for Genk, who move two points clear of Georges Leekens’ side.