Torres on target twice as Chelsea put three past Rubin Kazan
- April 4, 2013
Chelsea 3 – Rubin Kazan 1 (Europa League quarterfinal 1st leg, April 4, 2013) (Alternative highlights) Fernando Torres bundled Chelsea 1-up in the 16th minute following a great pass from Luiz over the Kazan defence. Victor Moses doubled Chelsea’s lead in the 31st with a beauty into the top corner. The Russians claimed a lifeline before the break as Bibras Natcho scored a penalty after a Terry handball. Fernando Torres headed home his 19th goal of the season to restore Chelsea’s two goal cushion in the 70th.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi