Wolves survival bid gets 3-2 Brum boost; Forest draw Burnley; Blackpool shoot down Eagles; Barnsley beat Leicester
- April 1, 2013
Birmingham 2 – Wolves 3 (Championship, April 1, 2013) Stephen Hunt opened the scoring inside 20 minutes with a neat close-range finish, while a Sylvan Ebanks-Blake double put the visitors three-up before the break. Wade Elliot netted a second half double for Birmingham, but Wolves held on for a massive three points in their fight for survival.
Burnley 1 – Nottingham Forest 1 (Championship, April 1, 2013) An injury-time penalty from Lewis McGugan extended Nottingham Forest’s unbeaten run to nine games after a 1-1 draw with Burnley.
Blackpool 1 – Crystal Palace 0 (Championship, April 1, 2013) Crystal Palace fell to a shock 1-0 defeat away to 10-man Blackpool following Matt Phillips’ late long-range strike.
Barnsley 2 – Leicester 0 (Championship, April 1, 2013) An own goal from on-loan Manchester United defender Michael Keane and a 40th minute Chris O’Grady goal earned Barnsley the points.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...