Villa reach the Capital One Cup semis after demolishing Norwich at Carrow Road
- December 11, 2012
Norwich 1 – Aston Villa 4 (Capital One Cup, quarter-final, December 11, 2012) The hosts took a deserved lead through Steve Morison after a long ball from goalkeeper Mark Bunn, but Brett Holmann equalised with a great strike seconds later. Despite the match being a quite even battle, Villa got the all important goals late on as an Andreas Weimann double and Christian Benteke gave Paul Lambert a win on his return to Carrow Road.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi