Chicharito & RVP bag a brace each as Manchester United hit 4 at Wigan
- January 1, 2013
Wigan 0 – Manchester United 4 (Premier League, January 1, 2012) (Alternative highlights, High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Javier Hernandez had a goal disallowed from a lofted Giggs pass early on. United took the lead in the 35th minute when Javier Hernandez slammed home a rebound in the six yard box. The Red Devils took added a significant second just before the break when the ball came to Robin van Persie in the box, the Dutchman beat his man and curled a right-footer in the far corner. The Latics were put to bed in the 64th minute when Javier Hernandez got his second of the game with a clinical strike in the Wigan box after van Persie’s free-kick hit the wall. Man United wrapped up their one-sided win when Robin van Persie scored his second of the game late on from Valencia’s cross.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi