Nolan scored a hat-trick as West Ham hit Reading for four
- May 19, 2013
West Ham 4 – Reading 2 (Premier League, May 19, 2013) (Alternative highlights) The Hammers took a 2-0 first-half lead with Kevin Nolan making the most of an error by keeper Alex McCarthy before Ricardo Vaz Te drilled in the second. Reading drew level in three second-half minutes thanks to strikes from Garath McCleary and Adam Le Fondre. But Nolan slotted home the hosts’ third before nodding in a fourth late on.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi