- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
- David De Gea has turned down Real Madrid, set to sign new 5-year Man United contract [Express]
No Suarez, no problem. Cole & Shelvey guide Liverpool to 3-2 win at West Ham
West Ham 2 – Liverpool 3 (Premier League, December 9, 2012) (High quality highlights, Alternative all goals clip, Longer highlights & MOTD highlights.) Liverpool moved 1-up in the 10th minute courtesy of a wonder-strike from Glen Johnson. West Ham levelled through a Mark Noble penalty after the ball touch Joe Allen’s hand in the box. Liverpool had no-one to blame but themselves as the Irons’ turned the match before the break as a Jarvis cross from was headed into his own net by Steven Gerrard. Liverpool turned the game on its head with two goals in three minutes on 76 and 79. Joe Cole converted a Raheem Sterling pass for 2-2. And Jonjo Shelvey (or James Collins flicked in for an own goal) squirmed in the third.
- Updated: December 9, 2012