No Suarez, no problem. Cole & Shelvey guide Liverpool to 3-2 win at West Ham
- December 9, 2012
West Ham 2 – Liverpool 3 (Premier League, December 9, 2012) (High quality highlights, Alternative all goals clip, Longer highlights & MOTD highlights.) Liverpool moved 1-up in the 10th minute courtesy of a wonder-strike from Glen Johnson. West Ham levelled through a Mark Noble penalty after the ball touch Joe Allen’s hand in the box. Liverpool had no-one to blame but themselves as the Irons’ turned the match before the break as a Jarvis cross from was headed into his own net by Steven Gerrard. Liverpool turned the game on its head with two goals in three minutes on 76 and 79. Joe Cole converted a Raheem Sterling pass for 2-2. And Jonjo Shelvey (or James Collins flicked in for an own goal) squirmed in the third.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi