No Suarez, no problem. Cole & Shelvey guide Liverpool to 3-2 win at West Ham
- December 9, 2012
West Ham 2 – Liverpool 3 (Premier League, December 9, 2012) (High quality highlights, Alternative all goals clip, Longer highlights & MOTD highlights.) Liverpool moved 1-up in the 10th minute courtesy of a wonder-strike from Glen Johnson. West Ham levelled through a Mark Noble penalty after the ball touch Joe Allen’s hand in the box. Liverpool had no-one to blame but themselves as the Irons’ turned the match before the break as a Jarvis cross from was headed into his own net by Steven Gerrard. Liverpool turned the game on its head with two goals in three minutes on 76 and 79. Joe Cole converted a Raheem Sterling pass for 2-2. And Jonjo Shelvey (or James Collins flicked in for an own goal) squirmed in the third.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...