- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
No Suarez, no problem. Cole & Shelvey guide Liverpool to 3-2 win at West Ham
West Ham 2 – Liverpool 3 (Premier League, December 9, 2012) (High quality highlights, Alternative all goals clip, Longer highlights & MOTD highlights.) Liverpool moved 1-up in the 10th minute courtesy of a wonder-strike from Glen Johnson. West Ham levelled through a Mark Noble penalty after the ball touch Joe Allen’s hand in the box. Liverpool had no-one to blame but themselves as the Irons’ turned the match before the break as a Jarvis cross from was headed into his own net by Steven Gerrard. Liverpool turned the game on its head with two goals in three minutes on 76 and 79. Joe Cole converted a Raheem Sterling pass for 2-2. And Jonjo Shelvey (or James Collins flicked in for an own goal) squirmed in the third.
- Updated: December 9, 2012