Defoe (2) & Bale ease Tottenham past West Ham
- November 25, 2012
Tottenham 3 – West Ham 1 (Premier League, November 25, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) Spurs forward Jermain Defoe scored a super solo goal just before the interval to put the hosts 1-up. West Ham fell further behind on the hour mark when a lovely dinked pass from Dempsey fed Gareth Bale in the box and the Welshman made no mistake in front of goal. The Irons looked dead and buried when Sandro won the ball on the halfway-line, Dempsey picked up possession to feed Lennon, and the nippy winger eventually laid on a simple chance for Jermain Defoe to score his second. Andy Carroll ended his goal-drought with a header in the 82nd.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi