Spurs complete impressive Christmas with 3-1 win over Reading
- January 1, 2013
Tottenham 3 – Reading 1 (Premier League, January 1, 2013) (Alternative highlights, High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Reading jumped into a surprise lead at the Lane when a free-kick was parried by Lloris into Pavel Pogrebnyak’s path and the Russian headed home. Tottenham were only briefly behind before Michael Dawson equalised with a diving header from a Sigurdsson corner. Spurs turned the match early in the second half when Emmanuel Adebayor scored with a powerful header. The Royals were killed off when a Clint Dempsey shot looped over Federici via a deflection.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi