Bale scores one of the great own goals but Tottenham hold on to beat Liverpool 2-1
- November 28, 2012
Tottenham 2 – Liverpool 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) Liverpool fell behind early on when Gareth Bale whized down the left and his cross was finished by opposite winger Aaron Lennon. Jordan Henderson missed a tricky chance in front of an empty net for the Reds. Spurs doubled their lead through a Gareth Bale free-kick. Liverpool pulled a goal back in bizarre fashion in the 71st when a header went on target, Aaron Lennon cleared it the line but it hit Gareth Bale in the face and rebounded in.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi