Tottenham 2 – Arsenal 1: Spurs close in on the Champions League, Gunners heading for the Europa League
- March 3, 2013
Tottenham 2 – Arsenal 1 (Premier League, March 3, 2013) (Alternative all goals clip, Alternative highlights, other alternative highlights, another alternative highlights, extended highlights & MOTD highlights.) A simple slide pass from Sigurdsson released Gareth Bale and the red-hot Spurs forward broke the deadlock. Arsenal fell 2-behind almost instantly as the Gunners stopped when Cazorla hit the deck and Spurs capitalised through an Aaron Lennon goal. The Gunners hit back five minutes after the restart through a Per Mertesacker header which deflected in off Gareth Bale’s head. Spurs had a great chance to go 3-1 ahead but Gareth Bale skied a chance at the back post.
Pictures below the fold.
— Arsenal.com (@Arsenal) March 3, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi