FA Cup: Cracking second half as Swansea draw 2-2 with Arsenal
- January 6, 2013
Swansea 2 – Arsenal 2 (FA Cup 3rd round, January 6, 2013) (Alternative highlights) Swans’ forward Danny Graham had the first meaningful effort of the game. Michu was brought off the bench in the 57th minute, and within a minute the Spaniard had fired the hosts 1-up. With under ten minutes to go Lukas Podolski drew Arsenal level from a corner, and two minutes later Keiran Gibbs smashed home a volley to complete Arsenal’s rapid comeback. The amazing late flurry of goals continued when Danny Graham drew Swansea level from a corner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi