Wigan peg back Stoke to 2-2 draw
- January 29, 2013
Stoke 2 – Wigan 2 (Premier League, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Ryan Shawcross capitalised on some poor defending for 1-0 Stoke. Peter Crouch made it 2-0 just after the break. James McCarthur halved the deficit. Franco Di Santo levelled it up at 2-2.
Stoke: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Whitehead, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington, Walters, Crouch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Golobart, Caldwell, Figueroa, Beausejour, McCarthy, McArthur, Espinoza, Di Santo, Maloney.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...