Wigan peg back Stoke to 2-2 draw
- January 29, 2013
Stoke 2 – Wigan 2 (Premier League, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Ryan Shawcross capitalised on some poor defending for 1-0 Stoke. Peter Crouch made it 2-0 just after the break. James McCarthur halved the deficit. Franco Di Santo levelled it up at 2-2.
Stoke: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Whitehead, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington, Walters, Crouch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Golobart, Caldwell, Figueroa, Beausejour, McCarthy, McArthur, Espinoza, Di Santo, Maloney.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi