Wigan peg back Stoke to 2-2 draw
- January 29, 2013
Stoke 2 – Wigan 2 (Premier League, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Ryan Shawcross capitalised on some poor defending for 1-0 Stoke. Peter Crouch made it 2-0 just after the break. James McCarthur halved the deficit. Franco Di Santo levelled it up at 2-2.
Stoke: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Whitehead, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington, Walters, Crouch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Golobart, Caldwell, Figueroa, Beausejour, McCarthy, McArthur, Espinoza, Di Santo, Maloney.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...