- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
- Jose Mourinho pre Stoke v Chelsea: We play much better football this season!
- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
- Amazing! Jonas Gutierrez makes his Newcastle comeback for the under-21s v West Ham [Pictures]
Wigan peg back Stoke to 2-2 draw
Stoke 2 – Wigan 2 (Premier League, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Ryan Shawcross capitalised on some poor defending for 1-0 Stoke. Peter Crouch made it 2-0 just after the break. James McCarthur halved the deficit. Franco Di Santo levelled it up at 2-2.
Stoke: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Whitehead, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington, Walters, Crouch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Golobart, Caldwell, Figueroa, Beausejour, McCarthy, McArthur, Espinoza, Di Santo, Maloney.
- Updated: January 29, 2013