- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Wigan peg back Stoke to 2-2 draw
- January 29, 2013
Stoke 2 – Wigan 2 (Premier League, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Ryan Shawcross capitalised on some poor defending for 1-0 Stoke. Peter Crouch made it 2-0 just after the break. James McCarthur halved the deficit. Franco Di Santo levelled it up at 2-2.
Stoke: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Whitehead, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington, Walters, Crouch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Golobart, Caldwell, Figueroa, Beausejour, McCarthy, McArthur, Espinoza, Di Santo, Maloney.