Manchester United win Sir Alex Ferguson’s final game at Old Trafford thanks to late Rio winner
- May 12, 2013
Manchester United 2 – Swansea 1 (Premier League, May 12, 2013) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights) The match got off to an amazing start as Sir Alex Ferguson received a guard of honour before kick-off. When the action got underway, Chicharito hit the crossbar in the 5th minute. Javier Hernandez put Man United ahead in the 38th minute after Swansea failed to clear their lines. Four minutes after the break, Michu made it 1-1. With three minutes to go, Rio Ferdinand won it at the back post from a corner.
Post-match – Fergie speech & celebrations
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi