- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
#rafain Chelsea come back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at Manchester United in the FA Cup
Manchester United 2 – Chelsea 2 (FA Cup, March 10, 2013) (Longer highlights.) It took United just five minutes to break the deadlock as Javier Hernandez scored against Chelsea again from a Michael Carrick lofted pass. It was quickly 2-0 as a Wayne Rooney free-kick beat everyone. Early in the second half, Eden Hazard brought Chelsea back into it. Ramires completed the comeback for 2-2. In the dying seconds, David De Gea produced a great save to send the game to a replay.
- Updated: March 10, 2013