#rafain Chelsea come back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at Manchester United in the FA Cup
- March 10, 2013
Manchester United 2 – Chelsea 2 (FA Cup, March 10, 2013) (Longer highlights.) It took United just five minutes to break the deadlock as Javier Hernandez scored against Chelsea again from a Michael Carrick lofted pass. It was quickly 2-0 as a Wayne Rooney free-kick beat everyone. Early in the second half, Eden Hazard brought Chelsea back into it. Ramires completed the comeback for 2-2. In the dying seconds, David De Gea produced a great save to send the game to a replay.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi