By Jove, Watson! Wigan shock Man City to win the FA Cup final
- May 11, 2013
Manchester City 0 – Wigan 1 (FA Cup Final, May 11, 2013) (Longer highlights, official extended highlights & extended highlights.) Callum Mcmanaman had a glorious chance to give Wigan a shock lead but he couldn’t find the target. Wigan keeper Joel Robles made a fantastic save to deny Carlos Tevez. City were reduced to 10-men late on when Pablo Zabaleta was sent off for a terrible tackle on McManaman when already on a booking. The cup final had an amazing finish as Ben Watson’s 90th minute header put the Latics in front right at the death.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...