- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
- Rickie Lambert post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘We answered some critics tonight’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘Tonight was a real confidence booster’ [Video]
By Jove, Watson! Wigan shock Man City to win the FA Cup final
Manchester City 0 – Wigan 1 (FA Cup Final, May 11, 2013) (Longer highlights, official extended highlights & extended highlights.) Callum Mcmanaman had a glorious chance to give Wigan a shock lead but he couldn’t find the target. Wigan keeper Joel Robles made a fantastic save to deny Carlos Tevez. City were reduced to 10-men late on when Pablo Zabaleta was sent off for a terrible tackle on McManaman when already on a booking. The cup final had an amazing finish as Ben Watson’s 90th minute header put the Latics in front right at the death.
- Updated: May 11, 2013