By Jove, Watson! Wigan shock Man City to win the FA Cup final
- May 11, 2013
Manchester City 0 – Wigan 1 (FA Cup Final, May 11, 2013) (Longer highlights, official extended highlights & extended highlights.) Callum Mcmanaman had a glorious chance to give Wigan a shock lead but he couldn’t find the target. Wigan keeper Joel Robles made a fantastic save to deny Carlos Tevez. City were reduced to 10-men late on when Pablo Zabaleta was sent off for a terrible tackle on McManaman when already on a booking. The cup final had an amazing finish as Ben Watson’s 90th minute header put the Latics in front right at the death.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi