- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
By Jove, Watson! Wigan shock Man City to win the FA Cup final
Manchester City 0 – Wigan 1 (FA Cup Final, May 11, 2013) (Longer highlights, official extended highlights & extended highlights.) Callum Mcmanaman had a glorious chance to give Wigan a shock lead but he couldn’t find the target. Wigan keeper Joel Robles made a fantastic save to deny Carlos Tevez. City were reduced to 10-men late on when Pablo Zabaleta was sent off for a terrible tackle on McManaman when already on a booking. The cup final had an amazing finish as Ben Watson’s 90th minute header put the Latics in front right at the death.
- Updated: May 11, 2013