Aguero & Dzeko on target as Man City come from behind to beat Tottenham
- November 11, 2012
Manchester City 2 – Tottenham 1 (Premier League, November 11, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) Tottenham took a surprise 20th minute lead at the Etihad when a free-kick was headed home by Steven Caulker (Hart should have done better). City were left fuming after William Gallas handled the ball in the box but no penalty was called. ACity levelled in the 66th minute when Sergio Aguero stroked a silky shot into Friedel’s far post. City got their noses in front in the 87th minute when Edin Dzeko advanced down the right, he passed infield to David Silva, and Silva completed a 1-2 for the Bosnian to slam home.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi