Aguero & Dzeko on target as Man City come from behind to beat Tottenham
- November 11, 2012
Manchester City 2 – Tottenham 1 (Premier League, November 11, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) Tottenham took a surprise 20th minute lead at the Etihad when a free-kick was headed home by Steven Caulker (Hart should have done better). City were left fuming after William Gallas handled the ball in the box but no penalty was called. ACity levelled in the 66th minute when Sergio Aguero stroked a silky shot into Friedel’s far post. City got their noses in front in the 87th minute when Edin Dzeko advanced down the right, he passed infield to David Silva, and Silva completed a 1-2 for the Bosnian to slam home.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...