Aguero & Dzeko on target as Man City come from behind to beat Tottenham
- November 11, 2012
Manchester City 2 – Tottenham 1 (Premier League, November 11, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) Tottenham took a surprise 20th minute lead at the Etihad when a free-kick was headed home by Steven Caulker (Hart should have done better). City were left fuming after William Gallas handled the ball in the box but no penalty was called. ACity levelled in the 66th minute when Sergio Aguero stroked a silky shot into Friedel’s far post. City got their noses in front in the 87th minute when Edin Dzeko advanced down the right, he passed infield to David Silva, and Silva completed a 1-2 for the Bosnian to slam home.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...