Man U Believe It! Van Persie’s incredible free-kick earns United a 3-2 win at Manchester City
- December 9, 2012
Manchester City 2 – Manchester United 3 (Premier League, December 9, 2012) (High quality highlights, Alternative highlights, Match of the Day highlights & Extended highlights.) Despite barely touching the ball early on, Wayne Rooney made it 1-0 in the 16th minute from an Ashley Young assist. United went 2-up in the 28th minute when an attack built down the right ended when a Rafael cross was tucked home by Wayne Rooney. Just before the hour United had a controversial Ashley Young goal ruled out for a questionable offside, and City raced up the other end to see Yaya Toure drill home a goal that brought the match back alive. With five minutes remaining CIty pulled level through a hard shot from Pablo Zabaleta from a corner. In the second minute of injury time Robin van Persie stunned the Etihad with a brilliant free-kick that curled past Hart for the winner.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...