- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Man U Believe It! Van Persie’s incredible free-kick earns United a 3-2 win at Manchester City
Manchester City 2 – Manchester United 3 (Premier League, December 9, 2012) (High quality highlights, Alternative highlights, Match of the Day highlights & Extended highlights.) Despite barely touching the ball early on, Wayne Rooney made it 1-0 in the 16th minute from an Ashley Young assist. United went 2-up in the 28th minute when an attack built down the right ended when a Rafael cross was tucked home by Wayne Rooney. Just before the hour United had a controversial Ashley Young goal ruled out for a questionable offside, and City raced up the other end to see Yaya Toure drill home a goal that brought the match back alive. With five minutes remaining CIty pulled level through a hard shot from Pablo Zabaleta from a corner. In the second minute of injury time Robin van Persie stunned the Etihad with a brilliant free-kick that curled past Hart for the winner.
- Updated: December 9, 2012