- Amazing! Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli portrait painted with a football [Video]
- Golazo! Oxford United’s James Roberts (18) scores brilliant late winner v Plymouth [GIF]
- Busted! Blackpool’s Jacob Murphy sent this snapchat before their match v Rotherham [Picture]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic killed a 500 pound moose with his first shot hunting in Sweden [Expressen]
- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2: Quality game ends with result neither side wanted
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, February 3, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights & longer highlights, MOTD highlights.) Pepe Reina made a top save to deny David Silva in the first minute. The Reds were carved open in the 23rd minute when Edin Dzeko tapped home a James Milner cross. Liverpool levelled before the half hour when Daniel Sturridge drilled a precise shot into the bottom corner. On 73, after dominating the second half, Liverpool went 2-1 up thanks to a quality long ranger by Steven Gerrard. Five minutes later Sergio Aguero equalised from a tight angle after poor play from Reina.
- Updated: February 3, 2013