Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2: Quality game ends with result neither side wanted
- February 3, 2013
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, February 3, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights & longer highlights, MOTD highlights.) Pepe Reina made a top save to deny David Silva in the first minute. The Reds were carved open in the 23rd minute when Edin Dzeko tapped home a James Milner cross. Liverpool levelled before the half hour when Daniel Sturridge drilled a precise shot into the bottom corner. On 73, after dominating the second half, Liverpool went 2-1 up thanks to a quality long ranger by Steven Gerrard. Five minutes later Sergio Aguero equalised from a tight angle after poor play from Reina.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...