- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2: Quality game ends with result neither side wanted
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, February 3, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights & longer highlights, MOTD highlights.) Pepe Reina made a top save to deny David Silva in the first minute. The Reds were carved open in the 23rd minute when Edin Dzeko tapped home a James Milner cross. Liverpool levelled before the half hour when Daniel Sturridge drilled a precise shot into the bottom corner. On 73, after dominating the second half, Liverpool went 2-1 up thanks to a quality long ranger by Steven Gerrard. Five minutes later Sergio Aguero equalised from a tight angle after poor play from Reina.
- Updated: February 3, 2013