Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2: Quality game ends with result neither side wanted
- February 3, 2013
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, February 3, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights & longer highlights, MOTD highlights.) Pepe Reina made a top save to deny David Silva in the first minute. The Reds were carved open in the 23rd minute when Edin Dzeko tapped home a James Milner cross. Liverpool levelled before the half hour when Daniel Sturridge drilled a precise shot into the bottom corner. On 73, after dominating the second half, Liverpool went 2-1 up thanks to a quality long ranger by Steven Gerrard. Five minutes later Sergio Aguero equalised from a tight angle after poor play from Reina.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi