Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2: Quality game ends with result neither side wanted
- February 3, 2013
Manchester City 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, February 3, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights & longer highlights, MOTD highlights.) Pepe Reina made a top save to deny David Silva in the first minute. The Reds were carved open in the 23rd minute when Edin Dzeko tapped home a James Milner cross. Liverpool levelled before the half hour when Daniel Sturridge drilled a precise shot into the bottom corner. On 73, after dominating the second half, Liverpool went 2-1 up thanks to a quality long ranger by Steven Gerrard. Five minutes later Sergio Aguero equalised from a tight angle after poor play from Reina.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...