- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
- Harry Kane hits 30 goals for Spurs with late strike at Newcastle [All the stats]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers bemoans lack of energy & admits Aston Villa were better [Video]
Suarez scores a super solo equaliser but Liverpool only draw with 10-man Newcastle
- November 4, 2012
Liverpool 1 – Newcastle 1 (Premier League, November 4, 2012) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights.) Luis Suarez narrowly missed with a free-kick in the 19th minute. Steven Gerrard, on his 600th appearance, came close to scoring a wonder goal from behind the half-line. The Magpies took a surprise lead just before the interval when a deep cross from Ben Arfa fell to Yohan Cabaye, and the Frenchman controlled well before hammering a sweet volley into far corner. Liverpool levelled in the 66th when a long punt forward was expertly controlled by Luis Suarez on his chest, and the forward the rounded Krul to score a wonderful goal. Fabricio Coloccini collected his marching orders for a high, late challenge that landed on Suarez’s calf.