Suarez scores a super solo equaliser but Liverpool only draw with 10-man Newcastle
- November 4, 2012
Liverpool 1 – Newcastle 1 (Premier League, November 4, 2012) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights.) Luis Suarez narrowly missed with a free-kick in the 19th minute. Steven Gerrard, on his 600th appearance, came close to scoring a wonder goal from behind the half-line. The Magpies took a surprise lead just before the interval when a deep cross from Ben Arfa fell to Yohan Cabaye, and the Frenchman controlled well before hammering a sweet volley into far corner. Liverpool levelled in the 66th when a long punt forward was expertly controlled by Luis Suarez on his chest, and the forward the rounded Krul to score a wonderful goal. Fabricio Coloccini collected his marching orders for a high, late challenge that landed on Suarez’s calf.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...