Suarez scores a super solo equaliser but Liverpool only draw with 10-man Newcastle
- November 4, 2012
Liverpool 1 – Newcastle 1 (Premier League, November 4, 2012) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights.) Luis Suarez narrowly missed with a free-kick in the 19th minute. Steven Gerrard, on his 600th appearance, came close to scoring a wonder goal from behind the half-line. The Magpies took a surprise lead just before the interval when a deep cross from Ben Arfa fell to Yohan Cabaye, and the Frenchman controlled well before hammering a sweet volley into far corner. Liverpool levelled in the 66th when a long punt forward was expertly controlled by Luis Suarez on his chest, and the forward the rounded Krul to score a wonderful goal. Fabricio Coloccini collected his marching orders for a high, late challenge that landed on Suarez’s calf.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...