- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
- El Tigre is no longer king of the jungle [@BabboPieta Feature]
Whitewash & even Downing scored! Liverpool 4 – Fulham 0
Liverpool 4 – Fulham 0 (Premier League, December 22, 2012) (Alternative highlights, High quality highlights, MOTD highlights) Martin Skrtel hammered the ball home with a venomous half volley to give Liverpool the lead from an 8th minute corner. The Reds went 2-up in the 35th when Steven Gerrard received agreat pass in-behind the Fulham backline and the Liverpool captain scored inside the box. Something amazing happened after the interval as Stewart Downing finally ended his Premier League scoring drought for Liverpool. Liverpool’s easiest match of the season was sealed with a Luis Suarez goal in injury time.
Individual highlights: Steven Gerrard.
- Updated: December 22, 2012