Leeds tank Tottenham thanks to Varney & McCormack
- January 27, 2013
Leeds 2 – Tottenham 1 (FA Cup, January 27, 2013) (Alternative highlights & extended highlights.) Leeds opened the scoring on quarter-hour when a hooked ball forward from Brown fell into Luke Varney’s path, and the forward ran through to finish past Friedel. Leeds doubled there lead in the 50th minute when Ross McCormack laced a beauty into the Spurs top corner. Clint Dempsey pulled one back for Spurs with a deft header in the 57th minute.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi