- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
- Werder’s Zlatko Junuzovic scores his 3rd free-kick in 4 games v Gladbach [Official Video]
- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
- Tottenham are ‘all in’ for FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Record]
- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
Everton rally from 2-down to draw with Liverpool
Everton 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, October 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights 1, Alternative highlights 2, Extended highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Goodison crowd were given something to shout about when Kevin Mirallas went on a jinky run in the opening exchanges. Liverpool broke the deadlock in the 14th minute with a counter attack the was finished by Luis Suarez (via Leighton Baines). In the 20th minute Liverpool doubled their lead when Luis Suarez headed home a free-kick. Everton responded inside 90 seconds through a drive from Leon Osman from the edge of the D. Everton tied the match 2-2 just after the half hour when a Fellaini cross from the left was hammered home by Steven Naismith. Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling fluffed a great opportunity early in the second half. The home fans was furious when Luis Suarez was only booked after a horrible stamp down Sylvain Distin’s heel. Luis Suarez thought he’d won them atch in injury time but his goal was scrubbed out for offside.
- Updated: October 28, 2012