Everton rally from 2-down to draw with Liverpool
- October 28, 2012
Everton 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, October 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights 1, Alternative highlights 2, Extended highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Goodison crowd were given something to shout about when Kevin Mirallas went on a jinky run in the opening exchanges. Liverpool broke the deadlock in the 14th minute with a counter attack the was finished by Luis Suarez (via Leighton Baines). In the 20th minute Liverpool doubled their lead when Luis Suarez headed home a free-kick. Everton responded inside 90 seconds through a drive from Leon Osman from the edge of the D. Everton tied the match 2-2 just after the half hour when a Fellaini cross from the left was hammered home by Steven Naismith. Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling fluffed a great opportunity early in the second half. The home fans was furious when Luis Suarez was only booked after a horrible stamp down Sylvain Distin’s heel. Luis Suarez thought he’d won them atch in injury time but his goal was scrubbed out for offside.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi