- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
Everton rally from 2-down to draw with Liverpool
- October 28, 2012
Everton 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, October 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights 1, Alternative highlights 2, Extended highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Goodison crowd were given something to shout about when Kevin Mirallas went on a jinky run in the opening exchanges. Liverpool broke the deadlock in the 14th minute with a counter attack the was finished by Luis Suarez (via Leighton Baines). In the 20th minute Liverpool doubled their lead when Luis Suarez headed home a free-kick. Everton responded inside 90 seconds through a drive from Leon Osman from the edge of the D. Everton tied the match 2-2 just after the half hour when a Fellaini cross from the left was hammered home by Steven Naismith. Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling fluffed a great opportunity early in the second half. The home fans was furious when Luis Suarez was only booked after a horrible stamp down Sylvain Distin’s heel. Luis Suarez thought he’d won them atch in injury time but his goal was scrubbed out for offside.