Walcott’s goal cancelled out by Fellaini: Everton 1 – Arsenal 1
- November 28, 2012
Everton 1 – Arsenal 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Longer highlights & MOTD highlights.) Arsenal got off to a dream start as Theo Walcott scored in the first minute with a deflected strike off Tony Hibbert. Everton levelled in the 27th when Arsenal defence backed off during a home attack and Marouane Fellaini punished the Londoners with a curled finish into the far corner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi