- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
- Ronaldinho scored a double as an 84th minute Queretaro sub v Club America [Video]
Arsenal are the winners: Chelsea 2 – Tottenham 2
- May 8, 2013
Chelsea 2 – Tottenham 2 (Premier League, May 8, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Chelsea took an early lead against Spurs thanks to Oscar’s close-range header at the back post in the 10th minute. Spurs levelled midway through the first half courtesy of a sublime solo special from Emmanuel Adebayor. The Blues retook the lead in the 38th minute when Torres set up Ramires for number two. Gylfi Sigurdsson equalised for Tottenham in the 80th minute following a briliant flick from Adebayor in the build up.