Clattenburg Clatters Chelsea as Manchester United win 3-2 at the Bridge versus 9-man Blues
- October 28, 2012
Chelsea 2 – Manchester United 3 (Premier League, October 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights 1, Alternative highlights 2, Alternative highlights 3 & Longer highlights (6 minutes).) (MOTD highlights 1 & MOTD highlights 2.)
The Red Devils got off to a lightning start when, in the third minute, a Rooney cutback was smacked onto the bar by Van Persie and the ball bounced off of David Luiz into the Chelsea net. The Blues fell further behind in the 12th minute when a Valencia cross was struck home by a right-footer from Robin van Persie. Chelsea got back in the match at the end of the frist half through a brilliant Juan Mata free-kick. Chelsea levelled in the 52nd minute when an Oscar cross was headed home by Ramires. Branislav Ivanovic collected his marching orders when he took out Ashley Young as the last defender. In the 68th minute Chelsea were reduced to nine men when Fernando Torres was sent off for diving. And United retook the lead after RVP had seen a shot saved by Cech which resulted in Rafael smashing it back in and substitute Javier Hernandez finishing looking rather offside.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi