Clattenburg Clatters Chelsea as Manchester United win 3-2 at the Bridge versus 9-man Blues
- October 28, 2012
Chelsea 2 – Manchester United 3 (Premier League, October 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights 1, Alternative highlights 2, Alternative highlights 3 & Longer highlights (6 minutes).) (MOTD highlights 1 & MOTD highlights 2.)
The Red Devils got off to a lightning start when, in the third minute, a Rooney cutback was smacked onto the bar by Van Persie and the ball bounced off of David Luiz into the Chelsea net. The Blues fell further behind in the 12th minute when a Valencia cross was struck home by a right-footer from Robin van Persie. Chelsea got back in the match at the end of the frist half through a brilliant Juan Mata free-kick. Chelsea levelled in the 52nd minute when an Oscar cross was headed home by Ramires. Branislav Ivanovic collected his marching orders when he took out Ashley Young as the last defender. In the 68th minute Chelsea were reduced to nine men when Fernando Torres was sent off for diving. And United retook the lead after RVP had seen a shot saved by Cech which resulted in Rafael smashing it back in and substitute Javier Hernandez finishing looking rather offside.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...