- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scores solo stunner for Derby v Birmingham [Vine]
#RafaOut! Man City produce stunning comeback to recover from 3-0 down against Chelsea to win 4-3
Chelsea 3 – Manchester City 4 (Friendly, May 23, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Demba Ba headed Chelsea in front after a fine assist from Juan Mata. Against the run of play, Cesar Azpilicueta doubled Chelsea’s lead from the spot after more wonderful play from Juan Mata. Oscar dribbled round the keeper, before sliding it in, to make it 3-0. Javi Garcia pulled one back for City. Minutes later Edin Dzeko pulled another one back to make it 3-2. Edin Dzeko produced a cool finish to pull City level. Micah Richards scored a stoppage time winner to complete City’s incredible comeback.
- Updated: May 23, 2013