5-0: Swansea outclass Bradford to win the Capital One Cup final
- February 24, 2013
Bradford 0 – Swansea 5 (Capital One Cup Final, February 24, 2013) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) The Bantams were 1-down in the 17th minute when Nathan Dyer slid home a Swansea attack. The Swans doubled their lead in the 40th minute when Michu found the far corner of the net. The cup final was as good as over when Nathan Dyer started and finished a terrific third just minutes into the second half. Bradford’s nightmare increased when Matt Duke was sent off when giving away a penalty, and Jonathan De Guzman scored from the spot. Swansea set a new record for the highest score in a cup final when Jonathan De Guzman added a 5th after the Swans had twice hit the woodwork.
Pictures below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi