5-0: Swansea outclass Bradford to win the Capital One Cup final
- February 24, 2013
Bradford 0 – Swansea 5 (Capital One Cup Final, February 24, 2013) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) The Bantams were 1-down in the 17th minute when Nathan Dyer slid home a Swansea attack. The Swans doubled their lead in the 40th minute when Michu found the far corner of the net. The cup final was as good as over when Nathan Dyer started and finished a terrific third just minutes into the second half. Bradford’s nightmare increased when Matt Duke was sent off when giving away a penalty, and Jonathan De Guzman scored from the spot. Swansea set a new record for the highest score in a cup final when Jonathan De Guzman added a 5th after the Swans had twice hit the woodwork.
Pictures below the fold.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...