- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
5-0: Swansea outclass Bradford to win the Capital One Cup final
Bradford 0 – Swansea 5 (Capital One Cup Final, February 24, 2013) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) The Bantams were 1-down in the 17th minute when Nathan Dyer slid home a Swansea attack. The Swans doubled their lead in the 40th minute when Michu found the far corner of the net. The cup final was as good as over when Nathan Dyer started and finished a terrific third just minutes into the second half. Bradford’s nightmare increased when Matt Duke was sent off when giving away a penalty, and Jonathan De Guzman scored from the spot. Swansea set a new record for the highest score in a cup final when Jonathan De Guzman added a 5th after the Swans had twice hit the woodwork.
Pictures below the fold.
- Updated: February 24, 2013