5-0: Swansea outclass Bradford to win the Capital One Cup final
- February 24, 2013
Bradford 0 – Swansea 5 (Capital One Cup Final, February 24, 2013) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) The Bantams were 1-down in the 17th minute when Nathan Dyer slid home a Swansea attack. The Swans doubled their lead in the 40th minute when Michu found the far corner of the net. The cup final was as good as over when Nathan Dyer started and finished a terrific third just minutes into the second half. Bradford’s nightmare increased when Matt Duke was sent off when giving away a penalty, and Jonathan De Guzman scored from the spot. Swansea set a new record for the highest score in a cup final when Jonathan De Guzman added a 5th after the Swans had twice hit the woodwork.
Pictures below the fold.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...