Arsenal thump five past West Ham
- January 23, 2013
Arsenal 5 – West Ham 1 (Premier League, January 23, 2013) (High quality highlights, More HQ highlights & longer highlights.) The Hammers took a shock 18th minute lead when Jack Collison fired home an unstoppable strike from the edge of the box after a corner was only half-cleared. Arsenal were behind for just four minutes before Lukas Podolski smashed home a leveller from the edge of the area. The Gunners took the lead at the start of the second half as Olivier Giroud met Theo Walcott’s corner at the near post and volleyed in left-footed shot. Arsenal then began punished the Irons as Santi Cazorla flicked in a cheeky third, Theo Walcott clocked up a fourth, before Podolski teed up Olivier Giroud for a fifth in just the 56th minute.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi