Arsenal thump five past West Ham
- January 23, 2013
Arsenal 5 – West Ham 1 (Premier League, January 23, 2013) (High quality highlights, More HQ highlights & longer highlights.) The Hammers took a shock 18th minute lead when Jack Collison fired home an unstoppable strike from the edge of the box after a corner was only half-cleared. Arsenal were behind for just four minutes before Lukas Podolski smashed home a leveller from the edge of the area. The Gunners took the lead at the start of the second half as Olivier Giroud met Theo Walcott’s corner at the near post and volleyed in left-footed shot. Arsenal then began punished the Irons as Santi Cazorla flicked in a cheeky third, Theo Walcott clocked up a fourth, before Podolski teed up Olivier Giroud for a fifth in just the 56th minute.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...