- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez is burnt out by too much football & too much sex [La Cuarta]
- Joao Moutinho to leave Monaco in January: Man United, Arsenal & Spurs interested [L'Equipe]
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere turned on Harpenden’s Xmas lights wearing a protective boot [Picture]
- PLONKER! Arsenal fan arrested for throwing red wine at Man United’s bench
Arsenal thump five past West Ham
Arsenal 5 – West Ham 1 (Premier League, January 23, 2013) (High quality highlights, More HQ highlights & longer highlights.) The Hammers took a shock 18th minute lead when Jack Collison fired home an unstoppable strike from the edge of the box after a corner was only half-cleared. Arsenal were behind for just four minutes before Lukas Podolski smashed home a leveller from the edge of the area. The Gunners took the lead at the start of the second half as Olivier Giroud met Theo Walcott’s corner at the near post and volleyed in left-footed shot. Arsenal then began punished the Irons as Santi Cazorla flicked in a cheeky third, Theo Walcott clocked up a fourth, before Podolski teed up Olivier Giroud for a fifth in just the 56th minute.
- Updated: January 23, 2013