Manchester City keep up the pressure on United with a 2-0 win at Arsenal
- January 13, 2013
Arsenal 0 – Manchester City 2 (Premier League, January 13, 2012) (High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Arsenal had Koscielny sent off in the 9th minute for a bear-hug on Dzeko in the box, but Edin Dzeko’s spot-kick was saved by Szczesny onto the post and back into the keeper’s arms. Arsenal fell behind in the 21st when they were caught napping at a free-kick, James Milner applying the finishing touch with a fierce shot. City went 2-up just after the half hour when Pablo Zabaleta robbed Gibbs and he picked out Edin Dzeko for a simple finish. The second half only really came to life with the sending off of Vincent Kompany for a poor challenge on Jack Wilshere.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...