Manchester City keep up the pressure on United with a 2-0 win at Arsenal
- January 13, 2013
Arsenal 0 – Manchester City 2 (Premier League, January 13, 2012) (High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Arsenal had Koscielny sent off in the 9th minute for a bear-hug on Dzeko in the box, but Edin Dzeko’s spot-kick was saved by Szczesny onto the post and back into the keeper’s arms. Arsenal fell behind in the 21st when they were caught napping at a free-kick, James Milner applying the finishing touch with a fierce shot. City went 2-up just after the half hour when Pablo Zabaleta robbed Gibbs and he picked out Edin Dzeko for a simple finish. The second half only really came to life with the sending off of Vincent Kompany for a poor challenge on Jack Wilshere.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi