- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
Manchester City keep up the pressure on United with a 2-0 win at Arsenal
Arsenal 0 – Manchester City 2 (Premier League, January 13, 2012) (High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Arsenal had Koscielny sent off in the 9th minute for a bear-hug on Dzeko in the box, but Edin Dzeko’s spot-kick was saved by Szczesny onto the post and back into the keeper’s arms. Arsenal fell behind in the 21st when they were caught napping at a free-kick, James Milner applying the finishing touch with a fierce shot. City went 2-up just after the half hour when Pablo Zabaleta robbed Gibbs and he picked out Edin Dzeko for a simple finish. The second half only really came to life with the sending off of Vincent Kompany for a poor challenge on Jack Wilshere.
- Updated: January 13, 2013