Liverpool lose a 2-goal lead as Giroud & Walcott rescue Arsenal
- January 30, 2013
Arsenal 2 – Liverpool 2 (Premier League, January 30, 2013) (Alternative highlights, High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Liverpool got off to flying start at Arsenal as Henderson played in Luis Suarez for an early opener. Arsenal fell 2-behind on the hour as Jordan Henderson surged infield from an inside right- position before getting a lucky ricochet and firing home. Arsenal got back in the game in the 65th when Olivier Giroud headed in Jack Wilshere’s free-kick. Arsenal were soon back level when Theo Walcott lashed in a ferocious right-foot shot.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]