Tottenham score three goals in 6 minutes & 22 seconds to sink Manchester City
- April 21, 2013
Tottenham 3 – Manchester City 1 (Premier League, April 21, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights, MOTD highlights) City wasted little time getting their noses in front at Spurs as Samir Nasri finished off a Milner cross after five minutes. Clint Dempsey levelled for Spurs 15 minutes from timeas the American slid in at the back post to finish off Gareth Bale’s cross. Spurs completed their comeback in the 79th minute when sub Jermain Defoe cut inside and unleashed a right-foot drive. Spurs scored a third goal in a mad 7-minute spell when Gareth Bale dinked a shot over the on-rushing Hart in the 79th.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi