- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Tottenham score three goals in 6 minutes & 22 seconds to sink Manchester City
Tottenham 3 – Manchester City 1 (Premier League, April 21, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights, MOTD highlights) City wasted little time getting their noses in front at Spurs as Samir Nasri finished off a Milner cross after five minutes. Clint Dempsey levelled for Spurs 15 minutes from timeas the American slid in at the back post to finish off Gareth Bale’s cross. Spurs completed their comeback in the 79th minute when sub Jermain Defoe cut inside and unleashed a right-foot drive. Spurs scored a third goal in a mad 7-minute spell when Gareth Bale dinked a shot over the on-rushing Hart in the 79th.
- Updated: April 21, 2013