Romelu Lukaku 2 – Sunderland 1
- February 23, 2013
West Brom 2 – Sunderland 1 (Premier League, February 23, 2013) (MOTD highlights.) Romelu Lukaku scored on 35 (a penalty) and 75 in a match winning performance from the young Belgian. Stephane Sessegnon pulled one back for Sunderland.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...