Reading blow a 2-goal lead in a Swansea stalemate
- October 6, 2012
Swansea 2 – Reading 2 (Premier League, October 6, 2012) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights) The Royals went ahead against the run of play in the 31st minute when Pavel Pogrebnyak collected the ball on the inside-left channel and drilled under Michel Vorm. Brian McDermott’s men went in at the break with a two-goal lead thanks to Noel Hunt’s volley that silenced the Liberty Stadium. The Swans got a goal back with 20 minutes remaining when Michu dived in at the back post to head in Routledge’s deflected cross. Wayne Routledge then completed the comeback soon after by exchanging passes with half-time substitute Luke Moore and smashing home.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi