Reading blow a 2-goal lead in a Swansea stalemate
- October 6, 2012
Swansea 2 – Reading 2 (Premier League, October 6, 2012) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights) The Royals went ahead against the run of play in the 31st minute when Pavel Pogrebnyak collected the ball on the inside-left channel and drilled under Michel Vorm. Brian McDermott’s men went in at the break with a two-goal lead thanks to Noel Hunt’s volley that silenced the Liberty Stadium. The Swans got a goal back with 20 minutes remaining when Michu dived in at the back post to head in Routledge’s deflected cross. Wayne Routledge then completed the comeback soon after by exchanging passes with half-time substitute Luke Moore and smashing home.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...