Palace beat Bristol City; Brighton shock Cardiff; Wolves in dropzone after Barnsley loss; Leicester lose to Addicks
- February 19, 2013
Crystal Palace 2 – Bristol City 1 (Championship, February 19, 2013) Eagles top scorer Glenn Murray fired the hosts 1-up before the break, while Stephen Dobbie’s curled free-kick in the 65th minute sealed the points. The Robins got a late consolation when Jonathan Parr stuck the ball in his own net.
Cardiff 0 – Brighton 2 (Championship, February 19, 2013) A fine flicked finish from Andrea Orlandi put Albion 1-up before the break, and the league leaders slumped to a home defeat when Jose Ulloa scored a second in second half injury time.
Barnsley 2 – Wolves 1 (Championship, February 19, 2013) Wolves took a 7th minute lead through Bjorn Sigurdarson, but Barnsley levelled in the 49th minute when Chris Dagnall headed home. Jacob Mellis scored the winner midway through the second half to leave Wolves in the relegation zone.
Leicester 1 – Charlton 2 (Championship, February 19, 2013) Yann Kermorgant fired the Addicks in front, but the Foxes drew level through Chris Wood 15 minutes from time. Charlton sub Danny Haynes settled the match with a fine strike moments after coming off the bench.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...