- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Nugent winner hands in form Leicester 2-1 win over Wolves
Leicester City 2 – Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 (English Championship, January 31, 2013) Anthony Knockaert gave Leicester the lead with a great solo effort. Bakary Sakho equalised for Wolves with a stunning golazo. David Nugent scored the winner for Leicester with a fine curling effort.
- Updated: January 31, 2013