Nugent winner hands in form Leicester 2-1 win over Wolves
- January 31, 2013
Leicester City 2 – Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 (English Championship, January 31, 2013) Anthony Knockaert gave Leicester the lead with a great solo effort. Bakary Sakho equalised for Wolves with a stunning golazo. David Nugent scored the winner for Leicester with a fine curling effort.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...