Norwich win their first FA Youth Cup in 30 years beating Chelsea 4-2 on aggregate
- May 13, 2013
Chelsea 2 – Norwich 3 (Agg 2-4) (FA Youth Cup Final, May 13, 2013) An own goal from Adam Nditi and strikes from Cameron McGeehan (penalty) and Joshua Murphy saw Norwich win their first FA Youth Cup in 30 years over the much-fancied Blues. Jeremie Boga’s double for Chelsea proved too little against the Canaries.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]