- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Middlesbrough get back to winning ways against Leeds; Hull down Derby 2-1; Brighton and Blackburn draw
- February 12, 2013
Middlesbrough 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Curtis Main sent a looping header past Paddy Kenny from Ishmael Miller’s cross eight minutes from time to end a five-game winless streak for Boro.
Hull 2 – Derby 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Mohamed Gedo came off the bench to open for Hull in the second half, while the Rams thought they had snatched a draw when Jamie Ward punished goalkeeper David Stockdale’s mistake to put the visitors level with six minutes remaining. Hull however took home the points courtesy of Ahmed Elmohamady’s late header.
Brighton 1 – Blackburn 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Rovers took the lead through a Scott Dann header, but Vicente tied the contest with a second half penalty.