- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’ [Video]
- Xabi Alonso is already giving interviews in German to Bayern TV, after 2 months of classes [Video]
- FC Barcelona will not renew Qatar sponsorship deal due to terror financing concerns
Middlesbrough get back to winning ways against Leeds; Hull down Derby 2-1; Brighton and Blackburn draw
Middlesbrough 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Curtis Main sent a looping header past Paddy Kenny from Ishmael Miller’s cross eight minutes from time to end a five-game winless streak for Boro.
Hull 2 – Derby 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Mohamed Gedo came off the bench to open for Hull in the second half, while the Rams thought they had snatched a draw when Jamie Ward punished goalkeeper David Stockdale’s mistake to put the visitors level with six minutes remaining. Hull however took home the points courtesy of Ahmed Elmohamady’s late header.
Brighton 1 – Blackburn 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Rovers took the lead through a Scott Dann header, but Vicente tied the contest with a second half penalty.
- Updated: February 12, 2013