Middlesbrough get back to winning ways against Leeds; Hull down Derby 2-1; Brighton and Blackburn draw
- February 12, 2013
Middlesbrough 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Curtis Main sent a looping header past Paddy Kenny from Ishmael Miller’s cross eight minutes from time to end a five-game winless streak for Boro.
Hull 2 – Derby 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Mohamed Gedo came off the bench to open for Hull in the second half, while the Rams thought they had snatched a draw when Jamie Ward punished goalkeeper David Stockdale’s mistake to put the visitors level with six minutes remaining. Hull however took home the points courtesy of Ahmed Elmohamady’s late header.
Brighton 1 – Blackburn 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Rovers took the lead through a Scott Dann header, but Vicente tied the contest with a second half penalty.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi