Middlesbrough get back to winning ways against Leeds; Hull down Derby 2-1; Brighton and Blackburn draw
- February 12, 2013
Middlesbrough 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Curtis Main sent a looping header past Paddy Kenny from Ishmael Miller’s cross eight minutes from time to end a five-game winless streak for Boro.
Hull 2 – Derby 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Mohamed Gedo came off the bench to open for Hull in the second half, while the Rams thought they had snatched a draw when Jamie Ward punished goalkeeper David Stockdale’s mistake to put the visitors level with six minutes remaining. Hull however took home the points courtesy of Ahmed Elmohamady’s late header.
Brighton 1 – Blackburn 1 (Championship, February 12, 2013) Rovers took the lead through a Scott Dann header, but Vicente tied the contest with a second half penalty.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...