- Luka Modric nearly forgets his lines in Christmas message with Gareth Bale [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
Knockaert blow! Leicester miss a 97th minute penalty, Watford score a mad winner to reach Wembley
Watford 3 – Leicester 1 (Agg, 3-2) (Championship playoff 2nd leg, May 12, 2013) Watford equalised the tie on aggregate with a wonderful goal from Matej Vydra on the quarter hour, but Leicester hit back quickly as David Nugent found the target in the 19th minute with a header. The Hornets levelled the tie for a second time in the second half when Matej Vydra bagged his second goal of the game. In the 97th minute Leicester won an unjust penalty which Anthony Knockaert proceeded to miss, and Watford incredible stormed up the other end to see Troy Deeney score the winner and send Vicarge Road crazy.
- Updated: May 12, 2013