Knockaert blow! Leicester miss a 97th minute penalty, Watford score a mad winner to reach Wembley
- May 12, 2013
Watford 3 – Leicester 1 (Agg, 3-2) (Championship playoff 2nd leg, May 12, 2013) Watford equalised the tie on aggregate with a wonderful goal from Matej Vydra on the quarter hour, but Leicester hit back quickly as David Nugent found the target in the 19th minute with a header. The Hornets levelled the tie for a second time in the second half when Matej Vydra bagged his second goal of the game. In the 97th minute Leicester won an unjust penalty which Anthony Knockaert proceeded to miss, and Watford incredible stormed up the other end to see Troy Deeney score the winner and send Vicarge Road crazy.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...