Knockaert blow! Leicester miss a 97th minute penalty, Watford score a mad winner to reach Wembley
- May 12, 2013
Watford 3 – Leicester 1 (Agg, 3-2) (Championship playoff 2nd leg, May 12, 2013) Watford equalised the tie on aggregate with a wonderful goal from Matej Vydra on the quarter hour, but Leicester hit back quickly as David Nugent found the target in the 19th minute with a header. The Hornets levelled the tie for a second time in the second half when Matej Vydra bagged his second goal of the game. In the 97th minute Leicester won an unjust penalty which Anthony Knockaert proceeded to miss, and Watford incredible stormed up the other end to see Troy Deeney score the winner and send Vicarge Road crazy.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...