- Chelsea’s Bertrand Traore scores 2 goals for Vitesse v Ajax [GIFs]
- Dat swerve! Rubén Alcaraz (L’Hospitalet) scores crazy goal v Atletico Madrid
- Marouane Fellaini talks of Man United title bid in Times interview
- Arsenal players visit Royal Free hospital, 1 kid asks to meet Liverpool stars instead!
- Ajax thrashed at home! Vitesse win 4-0 in the KNVB Beker [Official Highlights]
Swansea serve the Baggies with 3-1 beating
Swansea 3 – West Brom 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Baggies conceded early when a Dyer break fell to Hernandez, who teed up Michu for the simplest of close-range finishes. Swansea were 2-up in the 11th minute when Pablo Hernandez jinked in down the left before crossing low for Wayne Routledge to steer the ball in. Swansea moved 3-up before the break when Wayne Routledge – a player who used to be completely unable to score at all – grabbed his second of the game. Deep into first half injury time Romelu Lukaku chalked up his 6th goal of the year to give the visitors hope.
- Updated: November 28, 2012