Swansea serve the Baggies with 3-1 beating
- November 28, 2012
Swansea 3 – West Brom 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Baggies conceded early when a Dyer break fell to Hernandez, who teed up Michu for the simplest of close-range finishes. Swansea were 2-up in the 11th minute when Pablo Hernandez jinked in down the left before crossing low for Wayne Routledge to steer the ball in. Swansea moved 3-up before the break when Wayne Routledge – a player who used to be completely unable to score at all – grabbed his second of the game. Deep into first half injury time Romelu Lukaku chalked up his 6th goal of the year to give the visitors hope.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi