- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Swansea serve the Baggies with 3-1 beating
Swansea 3 – West Brom 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Baggies conceded early when a Dyer break fell to Hernandez, who teed up Michu for the simplest of close-range finishes. Swansea were 2-up in the 11th minute when Pablo Hernandez jinked in down the left before crossing low for Wayne Routledge to steer the ball in. Swansea moved 3-up before the break when Wayne Routledge – a player who used to be completely unable to score at all – grabbed his second of the game. Deep into first half injury time Romelu Lukaku chalked up his 6th goal of the year to give the visitors hope.
- Updated: November 28, 2012