Swansea serve the Baggies with 3-1 beating
- November 28, 2012
Swansea 3 – West Brom 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Baggies conceded early when a Dyer break fell to Hernandez, who teed up Michu for the simplest of close-range finishes. Swansea were 2-up in the 11th minute when Pablo Hernandez jinked in down the left before crossing low for Wayne Routledge to steer the ball in. Swansea moved 3-up before the break when Wayne Routledge – a player who used to be completely unable to score at all – grabbed his second of the game. Deep into first half injury time Romelu Lukaku chalked up his 6th goal of the year to give the visitors hope.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]