Swansea serve the Baggies with 3-1 beating
- November 28, 2012
Swansea 3 – West Brom 1 (Premier League, November 28, 2012) (Alternative highlights & MOTD highlights.) The Baggies conceded early when a Dyer break fell to Hernandez, who teed up Michu for the simplest of close-range finishes. Swansea were 2-up in the 11th minute when Pablo Hernandez jinked in down the left before crossing low for Wayne Routledge to steer the ball in. Swansea moved 3-up before the break when Wayne Routledge – a player who used to be completely unable to score at all – grabbed his second of the game. Deep into first half injury time Romelu Lukaku chalked up his 6th goal of the year to give the visitors hope.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...