Spurs dominate but only scrape past Sunderland after Adebayor misses sitter
- December 29, 2012
Sunderland 1 – Tottenham 2 (Premier League, December 29, 2012) (Alternative Highlights, High quality highlights & MOTD highlights.) Emmanuel Adebayor had a Ronnie Rosenthal moment, hitting the crossbar from 2 yards out (!!). John O’Shea gave Sunderland the lead poking a loose ball home from a set-piece. Carlos Cuellar turned into his own net with an Own Golazo, firing an unstoppable header past his own ‘keeper to make it 1-1. Aaron Lennon stole in right after to make it 2-1 Spurs. Jermain Defoe should have made it 3-1 to Spurs, but he hesitated and gave Mignolet time to make a great save. Gareth Bale was booked (harshly) for diving in the Sunderland box.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi