Zabaleta scores late on for City to knock Stoke out of the Cup
- January 26, 2013
Stoke City 0 – Manchester City 1 (FA Cup, January 25, 2013) Carlos Tevez saw a shot turned away for a corner by Sorenson early on. Stoke’s Ryan Shawcross had a goal correctly ruled out for offside. Glenn Whelan somehow, incredibly escaped even a booking from Howard Webb for a shocking two-footed stamp on Javi Garcia. Pablo Zabaleta scored with the outside of his foot five minutes from time.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi