- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
Zabaleta scores late on for City to knock Stoke out of the Cup
Stoke City 0 – Manchester City 1 (FA Cup, January 25, 2013) Carlos Tevez saw a shot turned away for a corner by Sorenson early on. Stoke’s Ryan Shawcross had a goal correctly ruled out for offside. Glenn Whelan somehow, incredibly escaped even a booking from Howard Webb for a shocking two-footed stamp on Javi Garcia. Pablo Zabaleta scored with the outside of his foot five minutes from time.
- Updated: January 26, 2013