- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
FA Cup: Stoke beat Palace 4-1 after extra time; Leeds win at Birmingham; Wigan eat up Cherries; QPR win at West Brom
Stoke 4 – Crystal Palace 1 AET (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) Thomas Sorensen dived to his left to save a penalty from Jermaine Easter early doors. (Fan Footage). Kenwyne Jones broke the deadlock on 69. Only for Glenn Murray to equalise for Palace from another penalty on 87. In extra-time Stoke ran away with the match thanks to a brace from Jon Walters (after his mare against Chelsea) and a late goal from Geoff Cameron.
Birmingham 1 – Leeds 2 (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) The Blues went ahead when Nathan Redmond crossed for Wade Elliott to convert. Luke Varney headed wide soon after but Leeds equalised when Diouf set up Ross McCormack following Sam Byram’s cross. El Hadji Diouf then stepped up to chip in from the spot on 76 minutes.
Bournemouth 0 – Wigan 1 (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) A belter from Mauro Boselli helped Wigan Athletic edge past the Cherries and set up an FA Cup fourth-round meeting with Macclesfield.
West Brom 0 – QPR 1 (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) Jay Bothroyd scored a goal on his QPR return to KO the Baggies.
- Updated: January 15, 2013