FA Cup: Stoke beat Palace 4-1 after extra time; Leeds win at Birmingham; Wigan eat up Cherries; QPR win at West Brom
- January 15, 2013
Stoke 4 – Crystal Palace 1 AET (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) Thomas Sorensen dived to his left to save a penalty from Jermaine Easter early doors. (Fan Footage). Kenwyne Jones broke the deadlock on 69. Only for Glenn Murray to equalise for Palace from another penalty on 87. In extra-time Stoke ran away with the match thanks to a brace from Jon Walters (after his mare against Chelsea) and a late goal from Geoff Cameron.
Birmingham 1 – Leeds 2 (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) The Blues went ahead when Nathan Redmond crossed for Wade Elliott to convert. Luke Varney headed wide soon after but Leeds equalised when Diouf set up Ross McCormack following Sam Byram’s cross. El Hadji Diouf then stepped up to chip in from the spot on 76 minutes.
Bournemouth 0 – Wigan 1 (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) A belter from Mauro Boselli helped Wigan Athletic edge past the Cherries and set up an FA Cup fourth-round meeting with Macclesfield.
West Brom 0 – QPR 1 (FA Cup, January 15, 2013) Jay Bothroyd scored a goal on his QPR return to KO the Baggies.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...