- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
10-man Leeds lose late at Millwall
- November 18, 2012
Millwall 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, November 18, 2012) Leeds were reduced to 10-men at the start of the second half when Luke Varney was dismissal for elbowing Adam Smith in the face. The Lions made the breakthrough five minutes from time when Shane Lowry delivered a brilliant ball from the right which Chris Wood headed home.