- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
10-man Leeds lose late at Millwall
Millwall 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, November 18, 2012) Leeds were reduced to 10-men at the start of the second half when Luke Varney was dismissal for elbowing Adam Smith in the face. The Lions made the breakthrough five minutes from time when Shane Lowry delivered a brilliant ball from the right which Chris Wood headed home.
- Updated: November 18, 2012