10-man Leeds lose late at Millwall
- November 18, 2012
Millwall 1 – Leeds 0 (Championship, November 18, 2012) Leeds were reduced to 10-men at the start of the second half when Luke Varney was dismissal for elbowing Adam Smith in the face. The Lions made the breakthrough five minutes from time when Shane Lowry delivered a brilliant ball from the right which Chris Wood headed home.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi