- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Man United make light work of Wigan as Scholes scores on his 700th & Buttner nets on debut
Manchester United 4 – Wigan 0 (Premier League, September 15, 2012) (Alternative highlights) (MOTD highlights) Chicharito missed a penalty early on. Danny Welbeck saw a decent header go just over the bar. Danny Welbeck was lucky not to get booked for diving in the Wigan penalty area. On is 700th appearance, Paul Scholes put United ahead on 51′. Javi Hernandez put United 2-0 up with a poacher’s finish. Robin van Persie had a chance but was well blocked out by a Wigan defender. Alexander Buttner marked his debut with a solo golazo, while Nick Powell rounded off the win with a fourth.
- Updated: September 15, 2012