- Gary Neville on footballing ability of Sky pundit & Arsenal legend Thierry Henry [Video]
- David Moyes considering bring Liverpool’s Emre Can on loan to Real Sociedad [AS]
- Theo Zidane (Zinedine’s 3rd son) scores cracking goal for Real Madrid v Espanyol
- Tottenham v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Alexis Sanchez for player of the season so far?! [Graphic]
Man United make light work of Wigan as Scholes scores on his 700th & Buttner nets on debut
Manchester United 4 – Wigan 0 (Premier League, September 15, 2012) (Alternative highlights) (MOTD highlights) Chicharito missed a penalty early on. Danny Welbeck saw a decent header go just over the bar. Danny Welbeck was lucky not to get booked for diving in the Wigan penalty area. On is 700th appearance, Paul Scholes put United ahead on 51′. Javi Hernandez put United 2-0 up with a poacher’s finish. Robin van Persie had a chance but was well blocked out by a Wigan defender. Alexander Buttner marked his debut with a solo golazo, while Nick Powell rounded off the win with a fourth.
- Updated: September 15, 2012