Man United make light work of Wigan as Scholes scores on his 700th & Buttner nets on debut
- September 15, 2012
Manchester United 4 – Wigan 0 (Premier League, September 15, 2012) (Alternative highlights) (MOTD highlights) Chicharito missed a penalty early on. Danny Welbeck saw a decent header go just over the bar. Danny Welbeck was lucky not to get booked for diving in the Wigan penalty area. On is 700th appearance, Paul Scholes put United ahead on 51′. Javi Hernandez put United 2-0 up with a poacher’s finish. Robin van Persie had a chance but was well blocked out by a Wigan defender. Alexander Buttner marked his debut with a solo golazo, while Nick Powell rounded off the win with a fourth.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi